INTRODUCTION Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com) from Annamalai University is a three-year online graduation program. Degree is awarded by Annamalai University. The program is recognized by the UGC and AICTE, and approved by the Ministry of HRD Government of India.
- To build understanding of types of accounting, auditing, laws, and statistics.
- To introduce concepts of modern banking, international marketing, commercial law, foreign trade, and logistics.
- To build basic awareness about rules of management and organization.
- To develop English language and written communication.
- As a B Com graduate, you can find ample career opportunities in business organizations, retail stores, auditing and accounting professionals, individual entrepreneurs, governments etc.for performing their business and accounting functions.
- For a B.Com graduate, further career options are CA (Chartered Accountancy), ICWA (Cost Accountancy), MCA (Computer Applications), Civil Services, NDA (National Defense Academy), Banks, Railways, Government jobs, so on and so forth.
CONTENTIn first year, there are 4 subjects
- Elements of Insurance
- Prose and Usage
- Management Principles
- Financial Accounting
In second year, there are 4 subjects
- English Composition and Business Correspondence
- Business Organization and Office Management
- Business Statistics
- Advanced Financial Accounting
In third year, there are 6 subjects
- Commercial Law
- Modern Banking – Theory, Law and Practice
- Corporate Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
ELIGIBILITY A pass in Pre-University/ Higher Secondary/ SEcond Year Foundation/ Two year Diploma in Teacher Education/ three Year Diploma or an equivalent examination.