Bachelors in Commerce International Business (B Com – IB) from Annamalai University is a three-year online graduation program. Degree is awarded by Annamalai University. The program is recognized by the UGC and AICTE, and approved by the Ministry of HRD Government of India.
- To build understanding of types of accounting, auditing, laws, statistics.
- To provide exposure to international business and foreign trade practices.
- To build basic awareness about rules of management, organization, logistics.
- To develop English language and written communication.
- As a B Com graduate in International Business, you can build your career in both private and public sector, in industries ranging from manufacturing companies, foreign trade companies, banks, financial institutions, to consultancy and auditing firms having international clients. You would begin by performing the accounting functioning the international arena, using global systems and tools, in compliance with international laws & regulations, dealing with foreign exchange transactions, and such.
- You could specialize further in foreign trade, international accountancy, taxation, MBA, and so on.
CONTENTIn first year, there are 4 subjects
- Elements of Insurance
- Prose and Usage
- Management Principles
- Financial Accounting
In second year, there are 4 subjects
- English Composition and Business Correspondence
- Business Organization and Office Management
- Business Statistics
- Advanced Financial Accounting
In third year, there are 6 subjects
- International Marketing
- Commercial Law
- Foreign Trade Procedure and Documentation
- International Business
- Financing for Foreign Trade
- Logistic Management
ELIGIBILITY A pass in Pre-University/ Higher Secondary/ Second Year Foundation/ Two year Diploma in Teacher Education/ three Year Diploma or an equivalent examination.