This course deals with the understanding of the commercial sector and financial data analysis so that understudies can all kind of financial and accounting environment. The program covers capabilities in accounting, financial sector, data frameworks and e-business. This creative project is intended for individuals in center to senior administration who are searching for further learning in their picked vocations.
- The primary objective of this masters program is to coordinate progressed hypothetical and specialized learning in the students in business which incorporates a choice of issues in accounting, reviewing and affirmation, account, financial matters, quantitative routines, data frameworks, business law, corporation law, taxation law and exploration techniques in business related orders.
- It provides the understudies with special skills to apply hypothetical, specialized information and exploration based aptitudes to assess and take care of rising and propelled business issues, and to direct a research based venture.
- The course legitimizes and imparts thoughts in community oriented settings, including translation and correspondence of hypothetical issues to both expert and non-experts audience in business related controls.
POTENTIAL CAREER After completing this course, the aspirants gain the expertise required to deal with the issues and problems emerging with time in the accounts and commercial sector. The various roles one can opt for in several government and private organizations are:
- Accounts Manager/Executive/Supervisor
- Finance Manager/Planner
- Commercial data supervisor
- Compliance Specialists
- Income Tax Official
- Auditor and so forth.
- Management concept
- Financial Management
- Modern Marketing
- Management Accounting
- Human Resource Management
Second year Group – A
- Company Law
- Project finance
- Direct taxes
- Advanced Corporate Accounting
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Management of Financial Services
- Advanced banking
- International trade and Foreign Exchange
- Bank Management
- Business Law
ELIGIBILITY B.com./ BBM/ B.com. (C.A)/ B.B.A./ B.A. corporate secretaryship/ B.A. co-operation/ Bachelor of Bank Management/ M.B.a. and B.A./B.sc. Maths with two Commerce subjects including Accountancy.