INTRODUCTION MBA in Banking Management from Suresh Gyan Vihar University is designed to impart requisite knowledge and provide skills necessary to function effectively in the challenging environment of the Banking sector. This course is geared towards students with a keen interest in the banking field and willing to secure a competitive edge in the marketplace for better job opportunities.
- To develop students academic and management skills in the banking field
- The growing economic importance of banking sector with clear understanding of the theory and practice related to banking sector.
- To develop committed banking professionals capable of driving the banking sector growth and financial stability.
- To develop analytical skills and familiarize students with the latest strategies, banking and financial developments from management perspective.
- To build knowledge of contemporary corporate finance, global financial market, private equity, mergers and acquisition.
- Encouraging innovative and creative thought process for continuous professional development.
POTENTIAL CAREERPopular positions after Banking Management include:
- Investment Banker
- Credit Manager
- Fund Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Bank Manager
- Banking fund flow Manager
- Corporate Banking
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Basics of Banking
- Bank lending
- Issues of Bank Management
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Commercial Bank in Indian Economy
- Working Capital Management in Bank
- Small Project Report
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation