INTRODUCTION MBA in Branding & Advertising programme from Suresh Gyan Vihar University covers core principles to allow students gain wide range of knowledge, creative skills and practical abilities across various advertising and branding platforms. This course is designed for students interested in various aspects of branding and advertising like advertising campaigns, interactive digital media, audience measurement, corporate positioning, branding, consumer behavior etc. This course is ideal for aspirants who wish to follow a career in this field or move into branding & advertising role from other background.
- To provide thorough understanding of the utilization of advertising, integrated communication platforms and new media in the local, national and international markets.
- To impart rigorous knowledge with comprehensive skills to develop students into effective managers.
- To expose students to various facets of branding & advertising like brand positioning, complain management, strategic promotion, market research and communication effectiveness.
- To expose students to cutting edge branding and advertising tools, methods and case studies.
- To provide insights on different aspects of emerging market trends and different creative component involved in brand building.
- Media manager
- Brand manager
- Production industry
- Business Development
- Advertising manager
- Advertising media planner
- Creative director
- Online marketing manager
- Campaign manager
- Marketing consultant
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Fundamentals of Advertising
- Practices in Advertising
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Fundamentals of Brand Management
- Brand Positioning Strategies
- Brand Marketing Programmes & Performance Measurement
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation