INTRODUCTION In today’s technology driven economy there is an ever growing demand for highly skilled individuals in the field of business analytics from Suresh Gyan Vihar University to effectively evaluate the growing business data to drive company strategy forward and ensure a competitive edge over competitors. Job opportunities in business analytics are expected to grow by 30% till 2018. Our MBA in Business Analytics develops data-savvy professionals capable ofeffectively managing, overseeing and evaluating analytics tools for a successful career in the world of Big Data and Analytics. Whether you are interested in data management, analysis or development, our Business Analytics MBA provides the knowledge and unique skill sets you need to be a leader in such an evolving field.
- To provide practical skills and theoretical knowledge essential for todays business intelligence requirements.
- To provide the student with specialized training regarding advanced analytical techniques for managerial decision making.
- To equip students to achieve better business performance with the use of data analysis and quantitative models.
- To develop knowledge and competencies on various analytical tools and technologies to collect and analyze data for generating business intelligence and support different functional areas of organizations belonging to various industry domains.
- Business Analyst
- Business Analyst Industry Expert
- Business Analyst Project Manager
- Data Analyst
- Big Data Analyst
- Data Warehousing Expert
- Business Intelligence Expert
- Data Mining Expert
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Data and Information Management
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics
- Presentation and Visualisation of data
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Modelling for Decision Making
- Applications of Business Analytics
- Internet Analytics Strategies
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation