The purpose of MBA in Human Resource Management from Suresh Gyan Vihar University is to provide a learning curve to the students that can be readily transferred into daily practices, especially in the field of human resources. It focuses on basic functions such as HR planning, selection, performance management, recruitment management, compensation management and performance appraisals. It also sheds light on labour relations, interpersonal skill development, organizational behaviour and development of organizational policies. This program aims to develop HR professionals capable of handling vital HR role in public and private HR firms such as HR specialist, employment relations, and more.
OBJECTIVEStudents will demonstrate abilities like:
- Analysis of key processes that influence the control and organisation management.
- Develop overall team building and leadership qualities to achieve desired organisation objectives.
- Implement the concepts of business ethics, integrity and business ethics.
- Successfully implement the theories and methods associated with employee morale and motivation.
- HR Officer
- Senior HR Officer
- Administrative Head
- Recruitment Coordinator
- HR Consultant
- HR Manager
- Training & Development Officer
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Human Resource Planning
- Human Resource Development
- Managing Change in Organisation
- Strategic HRM
- Labour Laws
- Employee Relation & Collective Bargaining
- Training & Development
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation