MBA in International Marketing from Suresh Gyan Vihar University prepares you for customers needs in International Market by focusing on subject such as market law, global market research, consumer behaviour and digital marketing. With growing technology consumer buying habits are also changing and causing businesses to look for managers capable of developing strategies, promoting sales and increasing brand visibility across international borders.
- To acquaint the students with environmental, procedural, institutional and decisional aspects of international marketing.
- To provide core business knowledge in management functions such as finance, sales, marketing and information technology for the next level of competition.
- Enhance understanding, appreciation and application of legal, critical, and business environmental issues to the social and economic development of the organisation.
- To understand consumer behavior from international marketing angle.
- Strengthen skills to deal with diverse international issues like culture, religion, origin etc. and improve marketing efficiency and leadership effectiveness.
- International Marketing Manager
- International Finance Manager
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- International business consultant
- Global Business Manager
- Export managers and executives
- Export coordinator
- Brand Manager
- Account Manager
- Management Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Project Managers
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Fundamentals of Global Business Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Export Financing & Foreign Exchange Management
- Export Import Procedures & Documents
- Export Marketing Promotion
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation