MBA in Foreign Trade & Global Business Management from Suresh Gyan Vihar University focuses on strategic planning, successful global business strategies and ways different forces affect businesses. You also learn the basics of trade operations, international marketing, economics and finance, and intercultural communications.
- To provide insights on how larger global businesses operate effectively in the global economy.
- Gain knowledge of critical issues impacting international business activities.
- Develop skills to evaluate global market potential, with emphasis on entry level market.
- Explore emerging market opportunities and frameworks for complex cross-border decision making such as intercultural considerations and maximizing economic capital.
- Export Sales Manager
- Export Assistant
- Import/Export Buyer
- Export Representative
- Import/Export Regional Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Fundamentals of global business management
- Export Import procedures and documents
- International Marketing Strategy
- International finance
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- International regulatory organizations
- Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Global human resource management
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation