INTRODUCTION MBA in Marketing Management from Suresh Gyan Vihar University is designed to develop dynamic managers who can display in-depth knowledge of marketing principles and manage wider business context like marketing, advertising, public relations etc. This programme builds your skill-set across a broad range of marketing subjects, such as talent management, strategic marketing, integrated marketing and marketing communications. Students will be prepared for a diverse and challenging career with abilities to coordinate, execute and measure the effectiveness of marketing activities to support organisation objectives like market positioning, revenue growth and customer retention.
OBJECTIVEThe course aims to enable understudies to:
- To provide intensive theoretical and practical knowledge of marketing management.
- To develop understanding the core managerial principles.
- To hone students critical thinking and analytical skills.
- To develop the analytical and decision-making skills required to meet and perform in a growing business environment.
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Public relationship manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Sales Manager
- Media Planner
- Business Planner
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Retail and Supply Chain Management
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Advertisement & Brand Management
- Rural Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Marketing of Services
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation