Operations & Production Management from Suresh Gyan Vihar University is the backbone of organization. It includes a number of key aspects like manufacturing of the goods, services, quality control, supply chain management, product formulation and design, ordering of goods, warehousing of goods, contacting vendors etc. This management function is responsible for the smooth running of any business operations.
- To enable students analyze, understand, and manage operations of a product manufacturing or service organization.
- To emphasize on the core principles of product designing, production, quality management, distribution and logistics.
- To teach real-world skills that can be applied in operations& production managementacross wide sectors.
- Develop critical and analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skillsfor risk management and handling critical issues involved in operation and production of a product.
- Understand different successful business strategies for quality management and continuous improvement of operations.
- General Operations Manager
- Operations Management Engineer
- COO (Chief Operation Officer)
- Product Development Director
- Production Supervisor
- Manufacturing Director
- Plant Manager
- Service Operation Manager
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Inventory & Purchase Management
- World Class Manufacturing
- Operations Planning & Control
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation