Risk Management Suresh Gyan Vihar University is to identify potential problems before they occur so that risk-handling activities may be planned and invoked as needed across the life of the product or project. It prepares you for complex issues involved in identification, evaluation and prioritization of potential risks of organisation. MBA in Risk Management is a great asset for professionals and graduates looking to advance their career in operations and administration, because risk calculation is an essential aspect of profit control margins for any organisation. You will learn to identify, evaluate and prevent unnecessary risk for a company. On completion of the programme you will be well equipped to analyze different legal issues affecting corporate liabilities.
- To provide insights regarding major decision making with primarily focus on risk management.
- To prepare business leaders that can manage and reduce corporate liabilities.
- To comprehend different processes involved in identification, management and controlling risks in real time.
- Understand how to use statistical tools and apply theories in the decision making process.
- Risk Surveyor
- Regulatory Risk Manager
- Risk and Governance Manager
- Exit Strategy Manager
- Risk management consultant
- Organizational planning director
- Inventory administrator
- Compliance supervisor
- Insurance claim manager
- Loss control agent
- Quality control coordinator
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Basics of Risk Management
- Introduction to General Insurance
- Introduction to life insurance
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Legal Aspects of Insurance
- Organization & Management of Insurance Companies
- Small Project Reports
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation