Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an interdisciplinary three years graduate degree programme offered by Suresh Gyan Vihar University
With BBA, graduates can either launch their professional career in top corporates or progress to pursue a PG programme. BBA offers students a core of mandatory courses in Computer Applications,General Business Law, Economics, Finance, Marketing and Management. On successful completion of the programme students will acquire adequate knowledge and skills in Communication Skills, Logical Reasoning, Business Management, Presentation Skills and Computer Applications besides achieving a remarkable improvement in their overall personality.
Objective of BBA is to equip our students with the State of the Art Expertise in their respective fields to compete in the challenging world of today. Our Endeavour is to inculcate a desire for continuous improvement, a sense of healthy competition and sensitivity towards ethical and moral values.
- To develop conceptual and analytical skills in all functional areas of Management.
- To encourage understanding of the strategic perceptions of the fast changing global scenario.
- To develop the ability to apply a multi-dimensional approach to overcome complex business problems.
- To provide Hands on Training to the student and focus on Learn by Doing Approach.
- To help the students acquire specific job related skills in their chosen area of specialization.
- To groom the students overall personality and improve his communication and oratory skills.
UG courses make you eligible for the following jobs:
- Advertising Manager
- Brand Manager
- Communications Manager
- Department Manager
- Logistics and Warehouse Manager
- Product Manager
- Public Relations Executive
- Retail Buyer and Merchandiser
- Sales Manager
- Operations manager
- Human resources manager
- Project planner
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Computers
- Business communication Skills
- Business Environment
- Business Economics
- Introduction to Financial Accounts
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Cost and Management Accounting
- IT for Managers
- Business Statistics
- Production & Operation Management
- Financial Management
- Management Information Systems
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship and Small Scale Business Management
- Research Methodology
- Business Law
- Seminar on Training Report
- Total Quality Management
- Advertising & Sales Promotion
- E-Commerce & E-Business
- Banking and Insurance Management
- Project Work and Viva-Voce
10+2 or its equivalent