INTRODUCTION MCA programme of Suresh Gyan Vihar University is designed to help students meet the increasing demand of qualified professionals in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology. It emphasizes on the application of softwareâ€™s to solve scientific as well as commercial problems. The programme provides thorough and sound background in theoretical and practical application including latest trends in software development. MCA is the dynamic course designed to provide foundation for research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
- To lay sound foundation for conceptual understandingwith an insight into the intricacies of software and dynamic business environment.
- To provide excellent theoretical and practical exposure in the algorithm designing & optimization, programming, network & database management, mobile technologies and more.
- To guide the students for better knowledge of computer applications and develop programming skills coupled with managerial skills to help students meet the rising manpower demands of the global IT industry.
- To equip students with emotional maturity, analytical ability, cross functional capability and skills to operate effectively in multicultural global business environment.
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- System Analyst
- Software Application Architect
- Software Consultant
- Hardware Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Web Designer and Developer
- Project Manager
- Business Communication Skills
- Software Engineering
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Discrete Mathematics
- Lab – C Programming
- Database Management System
- M.I.S.& Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Resourse Planning
- SOperating System Concept
- Object Oriented Prog With C++
- Lab – Object Oriented Prog With C++
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Data Communication & computer Network
- Advance database management system
- Data Structur Using C++
- Web Technologies
- Lab – Data Structure Using C++
- Mobile Computing
- Iinformation Security & Audit
- Java Programming
- Optimization Technique
- Design & Analysis Of Algorithm
- Lab – Java Programming
- Advanced Internet Technologies
- E-Commerce & E-Business
- Computer Graphics
- CG Lab
- ASP.Net and With C# Lab
- ERP Systems
- Data Mining
- Parallel Computing
ELIGIBILITY Passed with min 45% in B.Sc. with Mathematics or possessing technical degree e.g. B.Tech/ BE./ BCA/ Any Master Degree in any Subject.