Gyan Prathibha Scholarship
1st Year Anniversary
The VRS Education was found a year ago and are celebrating this milestone by offering ₹10 Lakhs worth of scholarships on distance learning courses.
People or members of family who match the below mentioned criteria automatically qualify for the scholarship.
|Defence personnel||Personnel/ Service / IC number|
Divyaang (people with disabilities)
|Government employees or PSU employees||ID Card|
|BPL Card Holder||BPL Card|
General category candidates, take the test
Write your Gyan Prathibha Test
Candidates who attend the test are only eligible for the scholarship of upto ₹10000
Selected candidates will get scholarship of upto ₹10,000 on distance learning courses offered by Ssystems Quest.
- Candidates can avail a scholarship of upto ₹10000.
- Candidates who have attended Gyan Prathibha entrance exam are only eligible for scholarship. Candidates or family members of candidates who are Defence Personnel, Physically Challenged, BPL Card Holders & Government Employees are exempted from Gyan Prathibha exam and gain direct eligibility for scholarship.
- VRS education holds all the rights on this program and the decision of VRS Education is final
- Entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in India or other country (proof of address or age may be required)
- entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the scholarship program, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
- The maximum number of entries to a scholarship program per person is 1.